Di cosa ci occupiamo:
Innovative materials; machinery; metal treatment
A chi ci rivolgiamo:
Aereospace; chemistry; electric and electronic equipment; innovative materials; machinery; manufacturing; metallurgy; nautical sector; private individuals; professional, scientific and technical activities; public health; research; textiles, clothing, technical textiles
Diener Electronic was founded in 1993.
We are a young, expanding company and are one of the leading producers of low-pressure plasma systems, plasma HF generators and atmospheric plasma all nationally and internationally.
Our plasma systems are exported all over the world.
- Diener electronic now has about 90 employees.
- In 2010 approx. 340 plasma systems were produced.
- In 2010 we successfully exhibited at 9 shows (MEDTEC, MEDTEC FR, SENSOR+TEST , O&S, BONDEXPO, MICRONORA, PARTS2CLEAN, K-2010, COMPAMED).
Brief description of our products
Laboratory and small series systems:
- Reactor chamber from approx. 2,6 liter to 24 liter volume
- Reactor chamber from approx. 34 liter to 12 600 volume
- Sspecial systems in intermediate sizes/ special sizes can be produced on request.
– HF generator for producing plasma (40 kHz)
Brief description of our services
We offer our customers individual service in the following areas:
- creation of plasma system concepts
- plasma process development
- treatment of samples
- rental of plasma systems
- hire-purchase of plasma systems
- fee-based treatment
We aim to identify the problems facing every customer and to produce a solution to the problem through our trained personnel and the necessary expertise.